Thursday, January 19, 2006

Letter To The Datebook Section Of The SF Chronicle

Editor -- Being a fan of Mark Morford's column I was distressed to read two letters (Jan. 11) from people who dislike his work and want him removed. I can sympathize with how they feel, for one of my fondest wishes is to never see a Debra Saunders column in The Chronicle ever again.
As that underrated philosopher of the '60s Mick Jagger once said, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find you get what you need."



This was published Tuesday in the Datebook section of the Chronicle. They called last Thursday asking if they could use it and I left a message saying yes and never heard back. Thought they weren't going to use it after all. I was surprised to find it this morning when I happened to remember and checked online.

Isn't Debra Saunders just wonderful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home